If making peoples’ day makes your day, this is the place for you. The Member Service team is looking for a key team member to support our morning membership and help them kick-off their day.
As a member of the Member Services team, you will be the face of ZUM. You set the tone for each member’s experience, striving to make their time at ZUM their favorite part of the day.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Greet every ZUM Fitness member by name.
- Ensure that the locker rooms are organized, stocked and presentable.
- Answer basic questions about ZUM services.
- Confirm that everyone entering the club is a member in good standing with an active account.
- Manage laundry to make sure clean towels are ready and available at all times.
- Complete basic sales transactions.
- Embody first-class service
In this role, reliability is paramount. If you are not at work on time, our members will not have access to the club.
If you are not a morning person, or able to become one, this is not the job for you. However, if you like the idea of getting a jump on your day and ending it before most people are eating lunch, this is a fantastic job.
Qualified candidates must:
- Be able to learn business management software,
- Have excellent organizational skills,
- Have superlative communication and interpersonal skills,
- Have experience in customer service and/or cashier type experience,
- Be able to lift and carry 20 lbs.
- Capable of becoming CPR and AED certified within 60 days of hire.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a health or fitness club,
- A college degree,
- Knowledge of MindBody software,
- Competency with social media
Please tell us a bit about yourself by clicking the “Apply Now” button.