We are looking for a rockstar, someone who rocks the world with their energy, positivity, and zest for life.
Do you like meeting new people?
Are you a problem solver?
Do you like hosting parties?
Are you looking for a place to grow and learn?
Are you a fitness fan?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, ZUM Fitness has an opportunity that can be the beginning of a fabulous new career, or at the very least, a really cool place to be while you plan what’s next.
ZUM is a team of member focused fitness professionals who are looking for a Member Services Representative to support the coolest, most interesting group of fitness club members in Seattle. This is not your ordinary gym. This is the place where amazing things happen to amazing people. No joke. No exaggeration.
Become a member of our member services team and provide a WOW experience for our community. Your job will be to Welcome, Onboard and support member Wellness at our front desk, at events, and all around the club. This is the chance for you to be the best part of someone’s day…in fact, a lot of someones.
We take member care and fitness seriously. Our personal trainers are the best in the business. They change lives with their knowledge and experience. As a Member Services Representative, it will be your job to match the quality of care our members receive from the fitness team with unparalleled care, service, enthusiasm, and joy.
Fitness is fun. People who achieve should be celebrated. If you agree and you want to be part of a team that changes life for the better and makes them happier and healthier, apply for a position on our member services team. It will probably make you happier and healthier you too.
As a member of the Member Services team, you will be the face of ZUM. You set the tone for each member's experience, striving to make their time at ZUM their favorite part of the day.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Greet every ZUM Fitness member by name.
- Ensure that the locker rooms are organized, stocked and presentable.
- Answer basic questions about ZUM services.
- Confirm that everyone entering the club is a member in good standing with an active account.
- Manage laundry to make sure clean towels are ready and available at all times.
- Complete basic sales transactions.
- Embody first-class service
Qualified candidates must:
- Be able to learn business management software,
- Have excellent organizational skills,
- Have superlative communication and interpersonal skills,
- Have experience in customer service and/or cashier type experience,
- Be able to lift and carry 20 lbs.
- Capable of becoming CPR and AED certified within 60 days of hire.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a health or fitness club,
- A college degree,
- Knowledge of Zen Planner software,
- Competency with social media
We're currently looking for the best fitting candidates to work 6 - 10 am weekdays (1-3 shifts per week) and 8 am - noon Saturdays. Please tell us a bit about yourself by clicking the "Apply Now" button.