ZUM Fitness is seeking a part-time Facilities Manager with a mission to keep our upscale facility impeccably clean and organized, and flawlessly functioning.
ZUM Fitness is a full-service, holistic-based health club in downtown Seattle specializing in providing our members with exceptional service in a fun, supportive environment as they work toward their fitness and wellness goals. ZUM’s mission is to inspire our community to succeed and thrive in their health, fitness, and well-being. If you are a team-oriented, positive, and enthusiastic person who would be interested in helping our members thoughtfully reach their goals, we would really appreciate having you on our team.
• Keep ZUM Fitness facilities clean and organized.
• Make sure all equipment is functioning optimally with routine, systematic equipment surveys.
• Manage the systems that keep ZUM stocked will all products needed to maintain the level of service we give to our members.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Superlative Team Player
• Strong communication skills
• Experience diagnosing and fixing light machinery
• Experience spot painting
• $17 per hour
• Full membership benefits
• Complimentary membership for partner